« Home

Time to RSVP!

Hey Everyone.

It is getting closer to our 10 year reunion at Fishlake Lodge. What I need from you is to know if you are planning on attending and how many people you are bringing with you. We are having Nefi Miramontes' parents cater our dinner. I have had their food several times and it is amazing! The cost per plate is $20 for adults and $5 for kids over the age of 5. We have not finalized a time quite yet, but most likely will be a late lunch/early dinner. More details to come.

Plan on coming up early to beautiful Fishlake and go hiking, fishing, or simply relax. We will be providing appetizers for socializing beforehand. We also are planning on a raffle with sweet prizes! I am getting excited as I hope you all are as well. Please let me know as soon as possible.

To RSVP, please shoot me a quick email at bb.tinesup@gmail.com and I will give you all the details. If you don't plan on attending, please let me know as well as we are trying to contact as many people as we can. Be sure to pass the word to everyone you are still in contact with.

Thanks!
Brandon

Previous posts