« Home | Reunion Agenda » | Time to RSVP! »

10 Years Already!?

Hey Everyone,

Can you believe it... We have almost been graduated high school for 10 years! Yes, we are getting old. Hopefully the past 10 years have treated you well and you are healthy and happy. The date of the reunion is fast approaching and I need your help. Please let everyone you know that the date has been set for Friday, July 3rd, 2009 at the Fishlake Lodge. I, along with several others, have begun the search for all of our fellow classmates. I would greatly appreciate a quick e-mail or post to this blog with your current contact information (address, e-mail, phone #). I won't bother you too much, but just want to keep you informed of any updates. You can also check this blog periodically as I will post any updates I have. I hope you are all excited as this should be a great opportunity to catch up with all of our fellow Wildcats to talk about the "good ole days" and share memories of your life the past 10 years.

Send your contact info to me at: bb.tinesup@gmail.com

Also, THIS IS YOUR BLOG! Use it to tell us or show us where you are today and what you are up to.

Hey Brandon, How are you? I love your graphic, it's awesome! I'm really excited for the reunion. Do you need help with something?

Soooo.... Ten years already? Wow, how the time flies. Im looking forward to it. Let me know what I can do to help. Peace out mother fuckers. Lets get our drink on! WAHOO!

Post a Comment